ezMaster Three-Step Upgrade
ezMaster is a software tool that allows you to manage and scale your network with convenience and flexibility. ezMaster v1.0 (c1.9) has been released featuring major improvements available to all customers.
This page is intended to guide you through the upgrade process to v1.0 (c1.9) of ezMaster with step-by-step instructions.
1. Upgrade ezMaster to v0.13
1-1. Go to ezMaster Home and check the current version( How to find? ). If below v0.13 (c1.8), you’ll first need to update to v0.13.
1-2. Go to ezMaster > Global Settings > Update ezMaster to upload the v0.13 binary file and complete the update process.
2. Check Mismatched SSID Settings and Reconfigure APs
2-1. Go to ezMaster > Global Settings > Update ezMaster, upload the ezMaster v1.0 binary file, and click the ‘Check’ button to discover access points with mismatched SSID settings.
2-2. A list of access points with incompatible firmware will be presented. Go to each access point page and reconfigure its SSID settings until no more errors are present.
Upgrade all APs to firmware version 3.5.x
1-1. Verify that all managed APs have the latest firmware version 3.5.x. To do so, proceed toezMaster > Project > Device Management > Device Config and check each device’s firmware version.
● Go to ezMaster > Project > Maintenance > Bulk Update
● Upload firmware v3.5.x (c1.9) for the specific AP model
● System would display those devices that are relevant to the firmware uploaded
● Select device(s) for upgrade
● Repeat this step for all models as required
● Go to ezMaster > Global Settings > One-click update and click on “Check for updates”
● System will automatically check for new firmware versions for every model under ezMaster management
● Click “Update” to update to v3.5.x for all managed APs
1. Download ezMaster v1.0 (c1.9) and upgrade
1-1. Go to ezMaster > Global Settings > Update ezMaster, then upload
the ezMaster v1.0 (c1.9) binary and click ‘Upgrade’.
Release Notes ezMaster