- Extract the files from the installation package or the file you've
downloaded from the website.
- Select Start > Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Device Manager Under Devices and Printers.
- Click the symbol in front of Network Adapters.
- Right-click the EnGenius adapter and click Properties.
- Click the Driver tab.
- Click Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder where you placed the extracted
files. Find the folder name RTWLANU_Driver then go to the subfolder
that corresponds to the operating system on your computer i.e. Win7X64
for Windows 7 64-bit and Win7X86 for Windows 7 32-bit.
- Click Next.
Click Close after the installation completes.
Reboot your system if